Thursday, February 25, 2010

I LOVED MYSELF IN VTV : SIMBU


Ever since he made his debut, Silambarasan has been Kollywood’s favourite whipping boy. The good looking actor has always found himself in the centre of unwanted controversies and more often than not, it hasn’t been complementary. But Simbu has not allowed all the negativity to overwhelm him. The actor recently drew a lot of praise for his looks in Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya(VTV). He seems to have got a new lease of life and is grabbing it with both hands!

Careful about his film selections and even more focussed on life in general, I meet a whole new and transformed Simbu.

So are you tensed on the eve of the release of Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya, a film that you worked hard for more than a year?
To be frank, I am always tensed and anxious before the release of my any film so far. But trust me, I saw VTV yesterday and am totally bowled over by the way Gautham has presented it and AR Rahman’s re-recording is awesome. I am so happy and confident that everyone will love the film and critics will not have a single comment to make about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment